In addition to free initial consultations, I offer several packages with different levels of sleep support.
- What is gentle sleep training?If your little one is facing sleep struggles, you may be looking for a sleep training method to address them. If you want to know more about gentle sleep training, you’ve come to the right place. You’ve probably heard of the cry-it-out method. After a soothing bedtime routine, you place your baby or child in […]
- How do I create the perfect sleep routine for my baby?If you are trying to improve your child’s sleep, establishing a good routine is crucial. Babies, starting as early as four months of age, are highly aware of their environment and their brains are working hard to build connections. By creating a calm, connecting, consistent sleep routine with your baby, you can support them in […]
- What are the different sleep training methods, and how do I choose the right one for my baby?COMING SOON!
- What does “drowsy but awake” mean?If you’ve spent much time searching the internet for ideas to improve your infant’s sleep, you’ve probably come across the expression more than once. But what does it mean, and why does it matter? I love nursing my babies, and when they would fall asleep at the breast, I loved it. They looked so content […]
- What is white noise, and how do I use it to improve my baby’s sleep?COMING SOON!